Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pixar Cars Todd, the Pizza Planet Truck

Picking up where I last left off...New Character releases! I left you discussing Todd, the Pizza Planet Truck. This Cars character is one I personally tie closely to John Lasseter because it has been in all the Pixar films from Toy Story up and through Cars. I heard John was very excited about the die-cast toy being produced as well. You were probably not aware it was in the films, or even saw it, but it was there. Want to see the screen captures? Sure you do!


We first saw the Pizza Planet truck in Toy Story back in 1995

Here's Todd's appearance in A Bug's Life

Toy Story 2 Had Todd Coming Back for the Sequel

Monsters Inc. had Todd in the Shadows of the Bayou!

Then He showed Up Keeping Dry in Nemo

Todd was a Blur and Hardly Recogonized in The Incredibles

Finally, We see Todd's Face in Cars!


He's sure to be another very popular character that will be hard to track down. I don't have any info on when he'll be released. If I get any, I won't tell you until I get mine, then I'll let you know! ;-)

http://CarsDieCastToys.Blogspot.com

No comments: