Saturday, October 11, 2008

Disney Pixar Cars - Case A Showing UP In Orlando

I had an intuitive feeling, off a tip, that today was going to be the day I'd finally find Case A in Orlando! I called the Toys R Us nearest my house, and sho' nuff! I was told Race O Rama Cars were hanging on the pegs in full force! I ran over and it was a beautiful morning as I found my first Chase hanging on a peg! There was Impound McQueen, Spin Out McQueen and Ron Hover all waiting to jump in my basket! As the saying goes, "Timing is Everything!" Have you had a day when your timing was just right?

So, those of you in Orlando can finally expect to see that Toys R Us has finally started getting in New stock! Take to the streets and rejoice! Scream hallelujah and raise your arms to the heavens! Sing a happy song of joy! Now, you can buy the newest toys!!

http://CarsDieCastToys.Blogspot.com

1 comment:

Mayhem said...

The bad packaging is not limited to the single packs either. I have found some of the new 3 packs with the same problem. Also, some Targets are starting to put security sensors on the packages as well. This would not bother me if they would put it on the plastic or the backside but they are putting it on the front. I like to collect my cars pristine in the package and taking off the tag, even carefully leaves a blemish. I guess Target won't be getting too much of my money. As for the packaging issue... I bought some Elmer's Glue. LOL