Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Disney Pixar Cars - Luigi & Guido Hallmark Keepsake Ornament 2008

Real news about Cars die cast toys is pretty much stagnant. With this in mind, I figured I'd talk about ancillary Cars items. I went to a Hallmark store last week and looked for this year's Cars ornament. It was Guido and Luigi. It costs $15.00 and honestly, it isn't worth it. It is the same boring scene of them as fans. Why doesn't Disney get that we want Originality!! How many Franks would they have blown out the door if they made him?! I know I would have grabbed one of those up! I know you reading this would have wanted one! Anything but the same damn, old, tired designs!! Are you people in business to sell product or not?! Oh well, expect those stupid ornaments to gather dust and end up being discounted because they won't sell.

http://CarsDieCastToys.Blogspot.com

No comments: